Our Advertising Manager, Chris Roberts, has several years of experience working at The Eyeopener, and he knows exactly what works when it comes to connecting with our readers. Call Chris today to book your ad (in print or online) and start connecting with the Ryerson community.
416 979 5262 ext 2336 / C: 647 241 7993 or email@example.com
Why Our Paper?
We’ve been connecting Ryerson students and advertisers since 1967. Located in the heart of Downtown Toronto, Ryerson never sleeps. Students and staff are on campus every day—studying, eating and working right here. Many more live in the downtown core surrounding the university. Advertise with The Eyeopener means your ad will be circulated not only among the students and staff at Ryerson, but also within the core of the city—without the Toronto price tag. We print every Tuesday during the fall and winter terms, and papers stay on stands for a full week.
Audience by the numbers:
- 7,000 papers are printed each week
- We distribute to 50 stands in the core of Toronto
- Ryerson has more than 30,000 undergraduate, 2,000 graduate and 12,000 continuing education students enrolled, as well as 870 faculty members
- Our paper is uploaded into our online archive every week, where readers can download a free copy to read on the go
Why our website?
Theeyeopener.com hosts all of our print content, as well as exclusive online stories, photos and weekly videos. As one of the most popular gateways to student news at Ryerson, your ad will be seen by thousands of students, staff and faculty members. We also provide opportunities to sponsor our videos or Facebook Live events. Hit us up!
By the numbers
- Our home page is often our most viewed page
- We’re number one in Facebook likes, Twitter followers and LinkedIn connections versus any other Ryerson student publication
- Our Website receives an average 70,000 page views and 35,000 unique visitors each month
Each semester, we print several special themed issues to mix things up. In recent years, we’ve done an annual Arts Issue, Sports Issue, Love & Sex Issue, as well as a Robots Issue and a Housing Issue.
Call or email Chris to inquire about advertising in one of these issues to better target your audience.
You can also request to to receive a PDF version of our latest Media Kit. Talk soon!