Our Advertising Manager, Chris Roberts, has several years of experience working at The Eyeopener.
Contact Chris today for our media kit and to book your ad (in print or online) and start connecting with the Ryerson community. Chris has been with us for 13 years and would be happy to answer any questions you have. Email is the best way to reach him.
416 979 5262 ext 2336 / C: 647 241 7993 or email@example.com
Why Our Paper?
We’ve been connecting Ryerson students and advertisers since 1967. Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Ryerson never sleeps. Students and staff are on campus every day—studying, eating and working. Many more live in the downtown core surrounding the university. Advertising with The Eyeopener means your ad will be circulated not only among the students and staff at Ryerson, but also within the core of the city—without the Toronto price tag. We print every Tuesday during the fall and winter terms, and papers stay on stands for a full week.
Audience by the numbers:
- 6,000 papers are printed each week
- We distribute to more than 50 stands in the core of Toronto
- Ryerson has approximately 32,300 undergraduates, 2,100 graduate studies and 67,000 continuing education students enrolled, as well as 903 faculty members (statistics from 2017-18 academic year)
- Our paper is uploaded into our online archive every week, where readers can download a free copy to read on the go
Why our website?
Theeyeopener.com hosts all of our print content, as well as exclusive online stories, photos, podcast episodes and weekly videos. As one of the most popular gateways to student news at Ryerson, your ad will be seen by thousands of students, staff and faculty members. We also provide opportunities to sponsor our videos or Facebook Live events. Hit us up!
By the numbers
- Our home page is often our most viewed page
- We’re number one in Facebook likes, Twitter followers and LinkedIn connections versus any other Ryerson student publication
- Our website receives an average 42,500 page views and 34,700 unique visitors each month
Every semester we print multiple special themed issues to mix things up. In recent years, we’ve done an annual Arts Issue, Sports Issue, Love & Sex Issue and Business & Technology Issue.
Talk to you soon!