Wednesday, October 27
- International Pink Hijab Day with the Ryerson Muslim Association – SCC and around campus, 12 p.m.
- Commerce Times Launch Party – College Street Bar (574 College St.), 9:30 p.m, $10 in advance or $15 at the door
- The Ryerson Community presents: It Gets Better Because We Make It Better — Ted Rogers Centre Atrium, 5 p.m.
- West Indian Students Association “Tales of the Isles” movie night — VIP room at the Ram in the Rye, 6 p.m.
Thursday, October 28
- Ryerson Pumpkin Carving Competition – SCC, 1 p.m.
- IMA Gallery presents: In Retrospect: Ryerson Gallery Seen Through the David Oliver Collection (305-80 Spadina Ave.), 9 p.m.
- Full Moon Halloween club night, with Ryerson and George Brown – Embassy Night Club (117 Peter St.), 9 p.m., $10 in advance
- RyePRIDE and the Women’s Centre Halloween Dirty Bingo – The Ram in the Rye, 7 p.m.,
Friday, October 29
- Freaky Friday Halloween Pub Night — Ram in the Rye, 10 p.m.
- Students for Open Access lunch — Thomas Lounge, noon
Sunday, October 31
- University of Toronto vs. Ryerson Quidditch match — Trinity College backfield (behind 6 Hoskin Ave.)
- Trick or Eat 2010, a youth food drive – around Ryerson, 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, November 2
- Laughter yoga with RyeAccess – SCC Room D, 3 p.m., $5
Get in touch with community editor Allyssia Alleyne at @AllyssiaAlleyne or @TheEyeopener if you want your event covered or want to chat about your Ryerson community. She can also be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seriously, do it.
Photo by Marta Iwanek