- Ryerson Dances 2010 runs from Nov. 23 to Nov. 27 at the Ryerson Theatre (43 Gerrard St. E.). Tickets are $14.
- CKLN Fundfest, a fundraising initiative of Ryerson’s own campus radio station, runs from Nov. 19 to Nov. 28. For more information on how to get involved, visit www.ckln.fm.
Wednesday, November 17
- RU Getting Your Money’s Worth? Town Hall on Quality – Thomas Lounge, 6 p.m.
- Study Break for Quality (i.e. free waffles and a chance to win a metro pass) – SCC Lobby, noon
- See Rachel Kennedy, a Ryerson student, perform – Free Times Cafe (320 College St.), 8:30 p.m., pay what you can
Thursday, November 18
- Ryerson Students Against War Planning Meeting – SCC 301, 4 p.m.
Friday, November 19
- Get Out of My Closet, lunch and learn about Bill 94 – SCC Room A/B, 2:30 p.m.
- Ryerson’s Polish & Ukrainian Pub Night – Ram in the Rye, 7 p.m.
Monday, November 22
- “I Am…” Campaign for women’s empowerment – Pitman Hall Cafeteria, 6 p.m.
Get in touch with community editor Allyssia Alleyne on Twitter at @AllyssiaAlleyne or @TheEyeopener if you want your event covered or want to chat about your Ryerson community. She can also be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seriously, do it.
Photo by Marta Iwanek