All Fun & Satire News

Bag O’ Crime: February 15, 1995

Grim gym

On Saturday, Feb. 4 at approximately 4 p.m. three women in the RAC female change room were confronted by an unknown female who pointed what looked like a starters pistol or a cap gun. The suspect fired three shots directly at the victims and then took off. Because security received the complaint three days later, they couldn’t investigate. The complainants described the suspect as a white female, between 20-29 years of age, between 5’7″ and 5’10”, with a slim build (120 lbs.). The suspect was apprehended by police over the weekend. She had shaved hair on the sides, possibly blond and wore a khaki green camoflauge baseball cap, with a matching baggy shirt and army pants.

Flasher dasher 2

On Tuesday Feb. 7, a person called Ryerson security after a man exposed himself. The incident took place at 7 p.m. on the fourth floor of the business building. By the time security arrived on the scene, the show-and-teller left. Although business and flashing are not thought to be related, the Victoria St. structure seems to attract the genitally-proud. An earlier Bag O’ Crime instalment reported a second-floor business building exposure. The witness was able to give security a description. The male is white, 23-27 years of age, approximately 5’9″, heavy build and had short wavy dark brown hair. He was also wearing a black and white sweater, blue jeans and white running shoes…holy shit, it’s George Castanza!!!

Funny False Fire

On Saturday, Feb. 11, a faulty O’Keefe House residence fire alarm went off three times in three hours. The incidents occurred between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m. The fire department showed up every time the giddy sensor went off. It was like that Nightmare on Elm St. part 5 movie when Freddy made his victims drive through the same street over and over again…never mind. The crisis ended when the alarm was disconnected and the firefighters went back to doing deodorant commercials.

Extinguisher execution

A male attacked a fire extinguisher in the ILLC residence but the crime is not related to the vending machine mugging reported last week. The Feb. 11 incident took place at 1:15 a.m. on the 11th floor. The attacker put his fist through the glass case after the fire extinguisher looked at him the wrong way. The suspect declined medial attention after the dying extinguisher wounded his hand.