Is that direct enough for you?
The Eyeopener and Steam Whistle want to make your Superbowl Sunday that much more magical with a free keg. We’ll also toss in some free pizza. Also some free cups, free ice and some free Steam Whistle goodies.
Got that? All free. All you need is a living room and some friends. If you have no friends, this is the perfect opportunity to make some.
Your thoughts right now: this is awesome, closely followed by how do I enter?
- Swing by the Eyeopener office (SCC 207) or find us on Facebook
- Give us your best procrastination technique to avoid studying. Write it down in 100 words or less. If you write more than that — you keener — you will be disqualified and very likely mocked. (Bonus points if you list an Eyeopener Click Pick. Note that bonus points mean absolutely nothing since this is a draw. You will, however, earn an online editor’s undying love.)
- Include your name, birthdate and student number with your submission.
- Wait. Pray. Love.
The draw takes place on Feb. 3, 2011.
Your thoughts right now: This is so easy! It must be too good to be true.
Well, it’s not, as long as you:
- can legally drink in Ontario. In other words, are 19 or older.
- are a current Ryerson student.
- are not drunk when we drop the keg off. We’ll take it away.
- consent to having your image used in promotions and advertising
Feel free to drop by the office if you have any questions. You can also contact Aleysha, the online editor, at email@example.com. And to make your life even easier, you can find us on Facebook, or on Twitter [@theeyeopener].
Best of luck!