Compiled by Lee Richardson
1. An Irish donkey race. This, apart from Guinness and potatoes, is apparently how the Irish spend their time.
2. The Bible, made out of LEGO.
3. Not to stereotype, but here’s another insane Japanese TV advertisement.
… and the remix.
4. The theme of this site is Tom Selleck, a waterfall and a sandwich. That’s it.
5. A dog that doesn’t understand the concept of television. This harms my belief that dogs are more intelligent than cats.
Screencap from Link #4 — but hopefully you figured that out by yourself.
Check back on Thursday for more online diversions. Have a link you’d like to share? Send us an email at email@example.com. You can also find us on Facebook, or drop us a line on Twitter [@theeyeopener].
Now get back to work!