Compiled by Lee Richardson
Get some Worstday (read: Tuesday) out of the way by spending some time with these lovely links.
1. Here’s what a bear called Misery Bear gets up to on Valentine’s Day.
2. As Feb. 15 is St. Skeletor’s Day, here’s some information on what it involves.
3. For those who use Twitter: Please never use this list of Twitter-related terms to the point where it becomes part of the English language.
4. A documentary about “Crazy Nastyass” honey badgers, by some someone called Randall.
5. And lastly some good news, as ’14 American Apparel Models Freed In Daring Midnight Raid.’
Image link from here
Come back on Thursday for more online diversions. Have a link you’d like to share? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find us on Facebook, or drop us a line on Twitter [@theeyeopener].
Now open that book and stare at the same page for half an hour until it’s time to go home.