Compiled by Lee Richardson
Do less work, because it’s only a couple of days away from reading week.
1. Some street art regarding the increasingly under-appreciated pencil.
2. Nine reasons why not to date a Tyrannosaurus Rex.
3. For those who like the darkest black and the steeliest steel, here’s a visual map of metal music as a genre.
4. As of 2012 American Apparel will be expanding their dog collection to include fake eyeglasses. Click through the colour options to look at cute (albeit Photoshopped) puppy pictures.
5. And finally, Len Lesser – best known for playing Uncle Leo in Seinfeld – has died. One of the best Seinfeld characters:
Image from Link #2… in case you couldn’t tell.
Now get back to work!