Compiled by Lee Richardson
1. Everyone get together and buy a thank-you-card for Google. They’ve only gone and figured out a way for you to feel like you’re in an art gallery without having to listen to loud pretentious opinions. Thanks Google!
2. It’s Valentine’s Day quite soon. If you’re taking an attractive to a club/concert, get some dancing tips from this man beforehand and be sure to impress.
3. Air guitar on display in Belgium. The artist’s materials? “Nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide, dreams.” (From @vgrec’s Twitter feed.)
4. Have you ever wondered what will happen to your health if you keep up your lack of sleep? Well apparently you won’t have to worry about your health, because you won’t have any, because you’ll be dead. According to this infographic, anyway.
5. Want a tattoo but don’t know what to get? Well, why not get one inspired by the best film ever?
Check back on Tuesday for more online diversions. Have a link you’d like to share? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find us on Facebook, or drop us a line on Twitter [@theeyeopener].
Screencap (obviously) from Link #4.
Now get back to work!