Compiled by Lee Richardson
You may not know it, but you do have an excuse to procrastinate. Because reading week is two weeks away. Start winding down now.
1. Some information about the new Starbucks Trenta cup. Be afraid:
It can fit a whole bottle of wine – http://www.boingboing.net/2011/02/04/the-new-starbucks-cu.html
It holds more than the average human stomach’s capacity – http://nationalpostnews.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/web0118-starbuckstrenta.jpg
It was so frightening we had to make it the image for this installment of Click Picks.
2. A comic that’s written by a 5-year-old and illustrated by a 29-year-old. Has to be seen to be believed. Expect a film version of this in 2013, probably.
3. The description in the url does it justice. One of the best advertisements ever made.
4. “Crown Jewels” condoms that celebrate this year’s royal wedding.
5. Speaking of the royals, here’s a collection of photos of someone eating off of a Princess Diana plate.
Check back on Thursday for more online diversions. Have a link you’d like to share? Send us an email at email@example.com. You can also find us on Facebook, or drop us a line on Twitter [@theeyeopener].
Now get back to work!