Compiled by Lee Richardson
1. Here’s your chance to be a filmmaker. Stick some subtitles onto video clips and there you are. (This loads a little slowly. But it’s worth it.)
2. The best video of 2011 so far. Man plays George Michael saxophone solo to make his city a sexier place.
3. A collection of photos of dismayed-looking men who have presumably been forced into wearing their partner’s knitted hats for promotional reasons.
4. A birthday party for a cat. This just proves even more that people who like cats are mad.
5. And finally, ‘It Only Tuesday.’
Visit again on Thursday for more online diversions. Have a link you’d like to share? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find us on Facebook, or drop us a line on Twitter [@theeyeopener].
Now go back to sleep!… I mean, work.