Compiled by Lee Richardson
Tuesdays. Tired Tuesdays.
1. Hopefully the advertising designers for the next James Bond film, due in 2012, take some inspiration from this poster.
2. An unfortunately placed advert on the website for the Irish Times.
3. For the rushed, short-attention-span generation: Five second clips from every Number 1 single from 1956 to 1992.
4. If the first NES Mario game was rereleased today, it would probably look like this. So cool, we used it as this post’s screencap image.
5. And finally, a friendly reminder (from the cast of Saved by the Bell) not to take drugs.
Visit again on Thursday for more online diversions. Have a link you’d like to share? Send us an email at email@example.com. You can also find us on Facebook, or drop us a line on Twitter [@theeyeopener].
Now go do something (re)productive!