Compiled by Lee Richardson
Thursdays. Such a tease. Also, the online editor apologizes for forgetting that Thursday comes before Friday.
1. 50 black and white photos from throughout history that, as the headline says, are unexplainable.
2. Just as unexplainable is this blog full of pictures of dogs dressed up like bees. BEEEES.
3. And lobsters! Dogs as lobsters!
4. A video from the 1930s that tries to predict what clothes people would have been wearing in the year 2000.
No wonder they had an economic depression, the idiots.
5. And finally if you like Nutella, then have a look at this.
Visit again on Tuesday for more online diversions. Have a link you’d like to share? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find us on Facebook, or drop us a line on Twitter [@theeyeopener].