Compiled by Lee Richardson
Tuesdays. Suck. Almost as much as Mondays. Suck.
1. Robots are now starting to run marathons. Training for hunting delicious humans, presumably.
2. The Beatles cover The Prodigy.
3. University, or any post-secondary institution, explained in a concise graphic. (Also today’s screen cap. And possibly the online editor’s life.)
4. A man on a TV show opens his mouth and people start laughing. But it’s not because of what he’s saying.
5. A photographer meticulously recreates old portraits, using the same (aged) people. Amazing.
Come back on Thursday for more online diversions. Have a link you’d like to share? Send us an email at email@example.com. You can also find us on Facebook, or drop us a line on Twitter [@theeyeopener].
Now close your eyes and hope Wednesday will be better. And cry when it’s not.