- Mass Exodus 2011: Zenith+Nadir—Toronto Fashion Week’s still over, but you still have a chance to catch some runway action. Check out designs from Ryerson’s graduating fashion designers before they’re too big to care about us little people. April 7 and 8, Ryerson Theatre, $20-$30
- Meta 2011—The fourth year new media students present their best works of art. (Gosh, this is quite the month for graduating students.) Hors d’oeuvres will be served on opening night. April 7 to April 9, Arta Gallery (55 Mill St.)
- Function Exhibition—As if checking out work from 48 image arts students isn’t enough, this event will also have food from Grindhouse Burger Bar and $4 beers. What a way to end the year, right? Steam Whistle Brewery (255 Bremner Blvd.), 7 p.m.
- Ryerson Student’s Union Annual General Meeting—Yes, the majority of students don’t vote in student union elections, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t come out for this night of discussion and free food. That’s your money at work! SCC 115, 5 p.m.
Thursday, March 24
- Grande Finale: RSU End of Year Party—Come out if you’re into booze, dancing and a chance to win Rihanna tickets. All proceeds go towards the creation of a sexual assault line. Hard Rock Cafe, 10 p.m., $5
Get in touch with community editor Allyssia Alleyne on Twitter at @AllyssiaAlleyne or @TheEyeopener if you want your event covered or want to chat about your Ryerson community. She can also be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seriously, do it.
Photo by Marta Iwanek