Compiled by Lee Richardson
The last batch of ways to waste time during your last week of (undergrad) classes.
1. Potentially the worst film of 2011? Already? Yes.
2. Here’s Part 1 of the adventures of Dwarf Vader. If it’s anything like Star wars, don’t bother looking forward to the rest of them.
3. Classic albums presented as book covers. Very nice.
4. Is this the world’s best in-store display ever? Yes.
5. And something for you to enjoy – the world’s biggest Pac-Man game:
Come back in SEPTEMBER for more online diversions. Have a link you’d like to share? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find us on Facebook, or drop us a line on Twitter [@theeyeopener]. Bye.