Compiled by Lee Richardson
Have a look at these, because you need a break from all those assignments.
1. Always double check before you pay for your tattoo, or at least get a receipt.
2. Man shouts at some geese who are being too loud. How inconsiderate of them.
3. After seeing this you’ll never want to drive again. Or if you do, be sure to cover your eyes so you don’t get shocked and swerve if anything like this happens.
4. A dog’s been rescued after three weeks floating about on debris after Japan’s tsunami. Aww.
5. And lastly, Julian Assange of Wikileaks is doing research into his next web-based venture: WIKIMOVES.
Come back Thursday for more online diversions. Have a link you’d like to share? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find us on Facebook, or drop us a line on Twitter [@theeyeopener].