Compiled by Lee Richardson
Put your eyes here, because it’s nearly Friday.
1. We all suspected Stephen Harper wasn’t human, but this website proves it.
2. Look, the Commodore 64 is on sale again! And next week, the return of the spinning top.
3. This man has unleashed technology on us, as part of his Phd, that will probably eventually kill us all.
4. The host from the DIY art show popular with small children/lazy students ‘Art Attack’ is in a metal band. Strangely reassuring.
5. Some advice for all those creative types. Follow the steps and you will become an overnight sensation. Probably.
Come back Tuesday for more online diversions. Have a link you’d like to share? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find us on Facebook, or drop us a line on Twitter [@theeyeopener].