App of the Week: Stop, Breathe & Think

By Ashanti Anderson

The Stop, Breathe & Think app is an exceptional tool that can be used to meditate and relieve your stress, anxiety or whatever aggravating situation is occurring in your life.

The app not only helps you meditate, but it also offers yoga, acupressure and breathing tips. It features guiding activities that you can receive depending on the mental, physical or emotional state you are in.

The best part about this app is that they have a session for just about anything, whether it’s yoga, anger, low confidence or anxiety, this app has the tips and guidance to calm you down and help you feel renewed.

The activities are themed sessions led by a calming voice over. Session topics include college, slaying your stress, finding your focus, sleeping well and more. The Stop Breathe & Think app is basically your free therapist without all the questions.

Considering the fact that you’re in university and have a life, you probably have a busy schedule. Thankfully, one session takes about one to five minutes, only until you finally feel a little bit more relaxed and like you can start taking people’s shit again.

Give yourself a chance to let go of all the negative influence in your life and meditate for a while.  The Stop, Breathe & Think app has a rating of five stars in the app store. The app is available for Android and iOS, as well as via the web.

Those of you who are feeling uneasy or are down underwater should try out this app.