Photo: Khaled Badawi & Jimmy Kwan Illustration: Catherine Abes
All Features Love, Sex & the Internet

Spotify n’ chill: A sexy playlist by The Eye masthead

The playlist is kind of like the modern-day love letter, with all the heart of carefully picking the words you want to say and none of the hassle of ink stains. With Valentine’s Day coming up, The Eye masthead carefully curated this special playlist for you, with one message in mind: let’s bone <3 

Check out the full playlist on Spotify.

“Give It to Me” by HOMESHAKE: One of our editors had the greatest orgasm of her life while having sex to this song.

“Nothing’s Gonna Hurt You Baby” by Cigarettes After Sex: This is specifically for the *soft* Gould Street tiny hat sk8er boys. It’s definitely not weird if you cry during sex. 

“Tequila” by The Champs: Baby-making music but for kids who enjoyed being in band class. 

“Or Nah” by Ty Dolla $ign, The Weeknd, Wiz Khalifa & DJ Mustard: Probably the closest you could get to experiencing porn in public without making the person sitting beside you on the TTC incredibly uncomfortable. 

“I Can’t Quit You Baby” by Led Zeppelin: The quintessential baby-making chune from the original steamy, stoned, let-your-hair-down rock gods. Put this tune on to be instantly transported to the ~summer of love~. 

“Toronto” by Snoh Aalegra: This song is dangerous in bed. A smooth, R&B bop that makes you want to put your lighter up in the air and sway from side to side. 

“BMO” by Ari Lennox: Serving you steamy, early 2000s realness, the Ari Lennox way! This one’s for when you want some Missy Elliot inspired spice in the bedroom B)