Compiled by Lee Richardson
Canadians use the Internet more than any other country. It’s true, it says so here.
Spend even more time online by exploring these links.
1. If you’ve ever wondered what it would look like to go speeding through a Chilean city on a BMX, wonder no more.
2. A knock-out punch in just one punch! Bang, Wallop, Pow, etc.
3. It’s one of the most bizarre looking animals – the slow loris – holding a bizarrely small umbrella.
4. Look! It’s that funny looking man from Twilight with a crocodile around his neck!
5. If you still haven’t seen it yet, cocaine overdoser and domestic abuser Charlie Sheen is looking for an intern. This means he’s basically looking for someone else to have sex with. Apply here.
Visit again on Tuesday for more online diversions. Have a link you’d like to share? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find us on Facebook, or drop us a line on Twitter [@theeyeopener].
And remember, daydreaming about your upcoming weekend won’t make it come any quicker. There’s still Friday to get through.